Saturday 14 April 2012

Two Weeks In



It's been two weeks since starting T and so far so good. Early days yet, so very little changes to speak of. I'm drinking a lot of water - around 1-2 litres per day at the least plus tea (two mugs of regular and two mugs of decaf per day). My body odour has started to change a bit along with the smell of my urine.



Physically, there are no changes other than feeling light headed first thing in the morning and my muscles twitching quite often. To be honest, I'm not expecting any real physical changes until my 2 or 3 month mark.

Mentally, I find myself a lot more laid back and chilled/less stressed. Whether this is a result of taking the hormones or just finally getting them, I'm not sure, but I'll take it either way!

Regarding my fitness, I have gone down to 35 inches around my waist. I'm not 100% certain what I current weight is as I haven't weighed myself since last month, but I was around 152 lbs then. In May, I start a 10 week fitness/weight loss program. Hopefully I'll be able to get down to my first weight goal (140 lbs). Then I can start working on my 2nd goal which is to gain 20 lbs of muscle.

No comments:

Post a Comment